- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you. I will never sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Cookies are used by most websites, because they provide useful insights into how the content or services are being used and personalize your experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in your internet security program. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following by contacting me at email@example.com.
- See what data I have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data I have about you.
- Have me delete any data I have about you.
- Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.